I’m thrilled to have found this program; an online guide to ridding yourself of gluten. When I did I immediately planned to participate and was thrilled when I was offered the opportunity to gift a spot to my readers as well. Yes, a giveaway.
Meghan Telpner is a Toronto based nutritionist who runs The Love in the Kitchen Academy and regularly doles out healthy goodness on her blog, Making Love in the Kitchen. Her list of accomplishments is endless, I invite you to check out her site here.
Meghan’s gluten-free renewal cleanse online program promises to assist in clearing gluten from your body over the course of a 4 week period while laying the groundwork for healthy alternatives. Just look at all it includes;
- A 30-day guide to Gluten-Free living that you can download immediately after registration.
- Two 7-day meals plans (that’s LOADS of meal and snack ideas)
- 45+ amazing and simple Gluten-Free recipes
- Gluten-Free cooking tips
- Plenty of easily digestible (get it?) info about gluten and how it affects your body, why it’s addictive, hidden sources of gluten, and more
- Bi-weekly emails with tips, support and bonus recipes.
- Daily group support via Twitter (#GlutenFreeCleanse)
- Weekly live video chat/conference calls
If this looks like something you would like to be a part of just a few simple steps are required to enter;
1. Follow me here on truly T H R I V I N G. I will be tracking progress, posting about the cleanse and support is always beneficial.
2. Tell me why you have gone or want to go gluten-free.
3. Tell me any challenges you have been facing or are concerned with.
Simple as that. Just email the above info to me at firstname.lastname@example.org by Thurs Feb 23rd 2012 at 9pm EST.
I will choose a winner then and notify you by email with all the necessary details. Get going, this will be a great opportunity. I feel so blessed to be a part of it.
Have a great weekend,